Campus Learning Goals and Outcomes: Graduate
UMD Graduate Learning Goal Categories
- Knowledge and scholarly formation
- Research and methodological skills relevant to the field
- Communication skills
- Leadership and collaborative skills
- Cultural competence and global context formation of the field
Program Learning Outcomes
- Each graduate program will have one or more program learning goals in alignment with each Graduate Learning Goal Category.
- Each program learning goal will have one or more program learning outcomes.