During the academic year a Program Assessment Liaison, or PAL:
- Coordinates program assessment discussions with faculty, staff, students, and others as applicable.
- Coordinates the completion of and submits the Annual Program Assessment Report (fall). The report is filed through the Campus Assessment Data form.
- Participates in the Program Assessment Peer Review (fall).
- Provides the program's Program Development Update (spring).
- Works with administrators and assessment coordinators at the program, unit, and campus levels and communicates with individuals who design and deliver their respective programs.
A summary of these activities was provided during the Fall 2021 PAL Information Session, with attendance options September 8, 9, 10, 13, and 14.