During the academic year a Program Assessment Liaison, or PAL:
- Coordinates program assessment discussions with faculty, staff, students, and others as applicable.
- Coordinates the completion of and submits the Annual Program Assessment Report (fall). The report is filed through the Campus Assessment Data form.
- Participates in the Program Assessment Peer Review (fall).
- Provides the program's Program Development Update (spring).
- Works with administrators and assessment coordinators at the program, unit, and campus levels and communicates with individuals who design and deliver their respective programs.
Fall 2023 new PAL's, if you would like to learn more about the PAL role and the Assessment reporting process please email [email protected].